Please note that you need a minimum order of $300 for us to provide drop off catering.
Menu options include:• Jambalaya* Spicy rice is jumbled together with chicken and smoked sausage, tomatoes, garlic and peppers—a true Cajun classic! $5/person
• Gumbo, a spicy stew served over rice with chicken and smoked sausage, this is the definitive Louisiana dish. $6/person
• Etouffée and Rice. Etouffée literally means “smothered” in Creole sauce (a roux with celery, green bell peppers, onions and spices) with your choice of: Vegetarian:$5 Chicken: $6 Shrimp: $6.50 Crawfish $7/person
• Blackened Chicken or Catfish: $4.25/person
• Hushpuppies (with sauce:) $0.50 ea (2/person)
• Greens: $2.50/person
• Red Beans and Rice: $2.50/person (Vegetarian Option Avail.)
• Spicy Cajun Mac and Cheese: $3/person —With crawfish: $3.50/person
• Cajun Salad: (Tossed greens with tomatoes, carrots, cucumber, handmade croutons, creole dressing) $2/person
• Tipsy Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce: $3/person
• Crawfish Monica $8/person
* Jambalaya is Gluten-free
• Shrimp 'N Grits
• Jemil's Fried Chicken with mashed potatoes
• Crawfish Monica Jemil's signature pasta dish —creamy cajun pasta with tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, crawfish and special cajun seasonings.
• Blackened Chicken Alfredo
• Hoppin' John
• Chicken Piquant
• Dirty Rice
• Frogs Legs 'N Fritters
• Alligator Balls
• Alligator Gumbo
Chef Jemil Aziz. We can handle as many people as you can, heck, we serve a couple hundred for lunch every day so bring ‘em on.
Price is for what all your guests can eat off the truck!
Pricing51+guests $17/person - All You Can Eat
31-50 guests: $20/person - All You Can Eat
30 guests or less: to offset the cost of bringing the truck, we’ll make it worth your while—guests can enjoy all they can eat for $700 plus tax.
We can also bring platters of appetizers, cajun salad, or tipsy bread pudding with whiskey sauce or peach cobbler for an extra charge.
Note: the truck is 23 feet long and 7 feet wide.
Main dishes:CHOICE OF
• Gumbo (chicken and sausage)
• Jambalaya (chicken and sausage)
• Shrimp Etouffée
• Po-Boy Sandwiches
Blackened or Fried Catfish,
Shrimp, or Oyster—
(extra charge for Oyster.)
• Catfish and Chips
• Red Beans & Rice
• Cajun Sampler Plate (Red Beans and Rice, Jambalaya, Blackened Chicken or Catfish.)
Sides:CHOICE OF Cornbread, Fried Okra with Special Sauce, Cajun Fries, or Red Beans and Rice.
Dessert:Tipsy Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce.
Please note: Prices do not include Wa. State Sales tax of 9.5%. we gotta charge it because we gotta pay it! Gratuity is up to you.