We have a minimum $400 for drop-off catering, plus 8% gratuity and 9.5% Washington State sales tax. (We gotta pay it so we gotta charge it.) But, for orders less than $300, you can call ahead and come pick up your order at the truck. There is a delivery charge outside Seattle.
Menu options include:• Red Beans and Rice: $3.00/person GLUTEN-FREE (Vegetarian Option Avail.)
• Jambalaya Spicy rice is jumbled together with chicken and smoked sausage, tomatoes, garlic and peppers—a true Cajun classic! $5/person GLUTEN-FREE
• Gumbo, a spicy stew served over rice with chicken and smoked sausage, this is the definitive Louisiana dish. $6/person
• Etouffée and Rice. Etouffée literally means “smothered” in Creole sauce (a roux with celery, green bell peppers, onions and spices) with your choice of: Vegetarian:$5 Chicken: $5 Shrimp: $6.50 Crawfish $7/person
• Blackened Chicken or Catfish: $4.25/person (Or order half and half for a choice for your guests.)
• Hushpuppies (with sauce:) $1 /person
• Greens: $2.50/person (vegetarian or ham-based)
• Spicy Cajun Mac and Cheese: $3/person —With crawfish: $4/person
• Cajun Salad: (Tossed greens with tomatoes, carrots, cucumber, handmade croutons, creole dressing) $2/person
• Jemil's Pasta Monique Creamy Cajun Penne Pasta with Special Sauce, Tomatoes, Spinach and Mushrooms.
With Crawfish: $6/person, with Chicken $5/person, Vegetarian: $5/person.
• Tipsy Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce: $3/person
• Jemil's Peach Cobbler: $3/person
Click Here for catering deliveries.
• Shrimp 'N Grits
• Jemil's Fried Chicken
• Pasta Monique Jemil's signature pasta dish —creamy cajun pasta with tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, crawfish and special cajun seasonings.
• Blackened Chicken Alfredo
• Hoppin' John
• Chicken Beaux Bridge
• Chicken Piquant
• Dirty Rice
• Frogs Legs 'N Fritters
• Alligator Balls
• Alligator Gumbo
• Fried Catfish Fingers w/ Sauce
• Chicken Piquant
• Creole Okra Stew
• Deep Fried Mac & Cheese
• Blackened Chicken Over Rice Florentine
• Stuffed/Fried Catfish
• Stuffed Soft Shell Crab
Chef Jemil Aziz. We can handle as many people as you can, heck, we serve a couple hundred for lunch every day so bring ‘em on.
Price is for all your guests can eat off the truck! ALL YOU CAN EAT IS ALL YOU CAN EAT! Guests can have whatever, and as much as they like! We have lots of choices for vegetarians, and jambalaya, red beans, and the cajun sampler are gluten-free.
Price: $17/person plus 9.5% tax.
Main dishes:• Gumbo (chicken and sausage)
• Jambalaya (chicken and sausage)
• Red Beans & Rice (Chock full or ham!)
• Etouffée over Rice (Blackened Chicken or Vegetarian)
• Po-Boy Sandwiches
Blackened Shrimp, or Vegetarian. (For a small extra charge we can also bring crawfish, oyster, and soft-shell crab.)
• Catfish and Chips
• Cajun Sampler Plate (Jambalaya, Red Beans, Piece of Blackened Chicken or Catfish)
If lots of kids are going to be at your event, let us know. We'll also bring Cajun Mac and Cheese!
Sides:CHOICE OF Cornbread, Fried Okra with Special Sauce, Cajun Fries, or Hush Puppies.
Dessert: (extra $2.00/person)Tipsy Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce, or Peach Cobbler.